Krystal Digital is a full service ICT company that specializes in the development, research, deployment, and creation of customized and service-oriented software applications. Our organization has a strong competence in providing secure and continuously available Information technology/infrastructure solutions to organizations, institutions, and parastatals as required which helps its clients drive efficiency and improve its service delivery. The company has several notable products; Krystal IT Academy, Central Billing System, iLearnNG and Myskool portal to her credit alongside other non-disclosed works.
Job Position: Assistant Product Manager
Job Location: Lagos (Onsite Job)
- We need an Assistant Product Manager, with a track record of building and shipping consumer-facing technology products, who will translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from end to end. Our value proposition is unique and our product is dynamic. We are looking for someone to answer 5 key questions:
- What to build?
- How it should be built?
- Who to build it for?
- How to launch it?
- How to scale it?
- Support Product Manager to oversee and direct product development
- Drivetheroadmap, strategy, and vision for each new product alongside other teams
- Conduct research with the user in mind to carry out experiments and analyze results
- Gather users’ requirements, define products requirement, draft user stories, and detailed acceptance criteria to determine design work
- Retrieve and analyze feedback from customers stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements features and end products
- Prepare and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Work closely with engineering teams to develop, coordinate and ensure successful execution of release/launch plan according to the product development process
- Provide support with Agile/SCRUM practices.
- Supporting multiple projects at different stages of their lifecycle simultaneously
- Using analytics/usage data and customer and internal feedback to help inform the product roadmap and direct timeline of enhancements to support customer satisfaction, enhanced quality of the product, and increased usage.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
22nd August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Assistant Product Manager” as the subject of the mail.