Mastercard – We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job Position: Manager, Product Management, Cyber Products
Job Location: Lagos
- Mastercard Cyber and Intelligence (C&I) develops and delivers world-class risk, security products, and services for Mastercard customers across the globe. As part of this organization, Cyber Products Team is responsible for:
- Marketing and distribution of cyber security products and interacting with key customers and stakeholders (issuers, acquirers, processors, government entities, etc.
- Ongoing management and enhancements of key products, analysis and evaluation of performance and insight generation
- Develops regional go-to-market strategies and leads execution to ensure maximum penetration of product and value delivered to customers. This includes aligning with global teams and supporting the sales team with go-to-market plans, material, pricing and training
- Manage and maintain existing product lines on an on-going basis
- Analyze market trends, dynamics, and competition in order to inform product and go-to-market strategies
- Interface with market teams, sales, finance, legal, marketing, operations, implementations as the product owner to ensure successful launch of products
- Engage in idea generation, concept validation, business case development, and in some instances financial modeling and planning
- Monitor and evaluate product performance; ability to locate and use relevant data to support performance measurement, tracking, and product insights. Build reporting templates and tools
- Become the subject matter expert in Cyber Security (especially in Cyber Risk Management and Cyber Security Standards compliance) to guide customers and internal stakeholders
- Build overall understanding of Cyber & Intelligence Solutions offerings and broader Mastercard products and services to leverage synergies within the organization to maximize value delivered to customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Data Analytics, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
- Experience from a cyber security consulting firm desirable
- Knowledge of cyber security risk management, third party risk management, general cyber security concepts knowledge is required.
- Self-motivated, problem solver who is result driven and has a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to conduct structured analysis and synthesize large amounts of data.
- Ability to effectively manage cross functional partners while performing multiple functions
- Strong problem solving skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Detail-oriented with an ability to understand and manage operational processes
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence and build credibility, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online