mDoc is digital health start up that leverages behavioral science, data, technology and quality improvement methodologies to improve access to quality healthcare for people with chronic health needs in sub-Saharan Africa. We are seeking an all-star product suite lead to join our team. Our ethos is etched in the belief that augmenting the healthcare & technology landscape is paramount to helping Africa unlock its true potential. We are on a mission to transform how African healthcare consumers receive the support they need to live longer, healthier, happier and more productive lives.
Job Position: Product Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Are you a passionate Product Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career in a great working environment?
- If you have an eye for simple, intuitive and elegant design, if you love the journey of discovery through iteration and have relentlessly high standards for delivering innovative and groundbreaking products, we have the perfect job for you!
- We are looking for a passionate Product Manager to join our product management dream team and define and lead the execution of our various product solutions.
- We require that you can only work with us when on contract so please don’t apply if you want to work 2 or more jobs.
- Manage agile product development process from product management point of view
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the product, market, and competition
- Develop product positioning and go to market strategy
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders especially government, healthcare facilities in person, patients and other teams to shape requirements, features and products
- Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product and lead the effort to integrate our applications with other leading industry systems
- Work with engineering and development teams to create test plans
- Serve as an in-house expert for our products and become the go-to person for all functional issues
- Keep abreast of the goings-on in the industry
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Manage all lifecycle stages for a product from ideation through sunset, with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood and releases are delivered on time.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- MBA or Masters preferred
- Previous working experience as a Product Manager for 3 years
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodology for product development
- Top notch presentation and speaking skills
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume / CV and a Cover Letter indicating why this job is compelling to them to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of email.