Reliance Health uses Technology to Make Healthcare Accessible and Affordable. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
Job Position: Product Manager – RCC
Job Location: Lagos
- Reliance Health is on a mission to make quality healthcare accessible, affordable and delightful in Emerging Markets.
- Reliance Health uses technology to build an integrated health system that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities.
- This allows us to offer innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of our end users when they need us the most.
- In this role you will be responsible for Reliance Care Centre (RCC).
- You will work on the products that empower this team to perform their work as efficiently as possible, using tools such as Zoho and the Admin portal.
- Since RCC handles all the user support, you will also be encouraged to work on initiatives that get to the root cause of the user problems and help our users to perform tasks without the need to go through the customer support team.
As Product Manager for RCC reporting to the SVP of Product, you will be required to:
- Shape a compelling vision and strategy for your part of our product, based on a deep understanding of users’ needs, the market and the competition
- Define and align meaningful objectives and key results and own the roadmap for your domain
- Formulate hypotheses that help validate what experiences to design, implement, run and evaluate product experiments to reach your objectives
- Ensure that valuable features, enhancements, and bug fixes are prioritized and shipped, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights with the rest of the company
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
- Set the priorities for a cross-functional product team on a day-to-day basis, prioritizing sprints, removing blockers and ultimately building and owning a product with a real impact on our users
- Be the expert in knowing who your customer is and what problems you are solving for, always taking decisions in favour of the customer
- Be ultimately responsible for making that product valuable and viable.
- Previous experience as Product Manager
- Experience in taking a product from concept to launch, creating product roadmaps, driving UX decisions
- Experience at a high growth company
- Experience working with consumer facing products, and it is a plus if it is in healthcare!
- Proven record of improving product KPI:s that are directly impacting revenue metrics
- Strong business acumen, attention to detail, strong analytical mindset and a passion for solving problems
- Ability to build trust with key stakeholders to align multiple teams and deliver on strategic initiatives; experience working with internal and external stakeholders
- Data driven, who use numbers to back up priorities and estimate impact before implementation begins of new initiatives
- You have good verbal and written communication skills, ability to clearly communicate your product vision in simple and easy to understand language for a broad audience, including senior management, your teams, as well as colleagues from within and outside the team
- You are an empathetic product manager and are genuinely excited about our mission.
Why work with us?
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Premium health insurance package
- Opportunity to make a significant impact on improving customer experiences.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Professional development and growth opportunities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online