Salad Africa is your financial wellness buddy. Salad is building solutions to transform Africa’s workforce and the timing has never been more crucial. We are contributing to a society of financially-secure people who live better and more optimized lives.
Job Position: Product Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- We are seeking a dedicated and motivated Product Manager to join our team.
- As a Product Manager at Salad, you will own the product roadmap and manage all aspects of the product. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and an innovative mindset for filling them.
- This person should be a highly skilled market analyst with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of a product, from conception to release.
- We’re looking for a confident leader who can guide cross-functional teams in the creation of products that improve customer experience and grow market share.
- Create a clear and detailed product roadmap for all products
- Drive the execution of all processes in the product life cycle, including product and market research, competitor analysis, planning, positioning, requirements and roadmap development, and product launch
- Overseeing the development and delivery of the product; turning items from the backlog into tasks and projects for the development/engineering team
- Overseeing the creation of product prototypes in collaboration with end users, internal stakeholders, designers, and developers, and gathering and implementing feedback on those prototypes
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, planning, reviews and retrospectives
- Write requirements – typically as user stories and epics
- Provide insight to stakeholders on the product and market
- Execute end-to-end product strategy
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams in the development, QA, and release of products, and balance resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Monitor project progress and ensure that project goals are met on time and within budget.
- Ensure that all project documentation is up-to-date and accurate.
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- 3+ years of Product management experience
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proficiency in product management tools including Clickup, lucid chart, Firebase
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinking
- A knack for storytelling
- Excellent time management
- Confident decision-making
- The ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at once.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.