Youverify’s mission is to be the most reliable source of identity, address, and background data verification. Since been peer-selected by cohort members of Village Capital PayPal Fintech 2018, Youverify has continued to shift the verification landscape with our product offerings. As a company that provides modern and compliant identity and address verification services for government, global enterprises, and startups, Youverify knows first-hand how difficult it may be for business to verify the identity of their customers, staffs, and partners and we want to help to make this process as simple and as easy as possible. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing scaleup and product-driven environment using new technologies and frameworks as we continue building our ID verification solution.
- Job Position: Product Marketing / Growth Specialist
- Job Location: Yaba, Lagos
- Youverify is looking for a Product Marketing / Growth Specialist to lead our outbound and inbound marketing activities. You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
- Develop and collaborate on campaign strategies while working with our creative partners to create beautiful images and excellent copy that drive results.
- Execute ongoing experimentation of messaging, offer and creative, and use performance data and experiential knowledge to draft new experiments aimed at result improvements
- Manage multiple client timelines and deliverables while communicating and escalating speed bumps and delays with internal and external partners. Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
- Test marketing product features, releases, and ad copy
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments
- Brief the press and PR teams about new products
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups, and sales data
- Agree with timelines and deadlines for the development of new products with product management, engineering, or manufacturing departments
- Use market research data to establish product pricing
- Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy, and blog posts
- Speak and present about products to both external and internal audiences
- Propose and keep within a budget
- Research competitor offerings
15th April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] with the subject ”Product Marketing / Growth Specialist”