Zabira Technologies is a fintech company that launched officially August 2019. Inspired to create fast payment solution and easy exchange of cryptocurrencies, the CEO Issac John, started the company with innovative ideas & problem solving paradigm which further gave birth to the existence of a world-class financial technology.
Job Position: Product Marketing Manager
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Study company products.
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user.
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products.
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching).
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns).
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies.
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Any other duty that might be assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 5 – 7 years work experience.
24th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.