At Conclase Consulting, we provide top notch IT solutions and support services to help you transform your business into an Intelligent Enterprise, redefine the customer experience, deliver a step change in productivity, and inspire total workforce engagement to achieve game-changing outcomes.
- Job Position: Product Owner
- Job Location: Lagos (with flexible work options)
- We are a young start-up on the path to building a truly pan-African payments unicorn. We know we can do it – with a high-impact founding team and the backing from a multi-national financial services company.
- You will have access to best in class engineering tools and resources to enable you solve truly complex problems and develop game changing payments solutions for the African market. We prioritise agility; we fail fast, we invent faster and we drive value for customers.
- Growth is at the heart of what we do, so we are committed to providing professional development that support you in achieving your ambitions and reaching your full potential.
- Thinking outside of the box to translate our user and business’ needs into a strategy and roadmap for our product
- Leading a cross-functional squad of engineering, design, architecture as well as partnering with commercial and operations to drive the product development process
- Own the vision for the squad, whilst maintaining and prioritizing the product backlog in order to deliver impact to the customer as quickly as possible
- Track and measure product progress plus communicating any blockers and needs, on behalf of the squad during sessions with senior stakeholders
- Working alongside other product owners and engineering leads to problem solve and prioritize work
You may join us if you have:
- 2-3 years’ of experience driving the development and go-to-market of a customer-facing product with a delightful user experience
- A distinctive skill for turning incomplete, conflicting or ambiguous inputs into solid, prioritised action plans
- An obsession with continuous product improvement, optimising for shipping a portfolio of small, medium and large releases
- An entrepreneurial attitude towards problems – willingness to do what it takes to ensure success for the product and your team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems and our solutions
- Dev Ops experience is a bonus
- Leadership experience-interpersonal skills, conflict management etc
What we are offering you
- A team of inspiring and enthusiastic colleagues, with deep expertise in their fields
- A fun working environment, with weekly happy hour and regular socials
- Rewards based on creativity and teamwork
- Education grant to complete certifications (e.g. AWS cloud practitioner certification)
- Health and life insurance (with option to cover you and your loved ones)
- Free lunch and snacks when you’re in the office
- Flexible working options to meet your lifestyle goals including remote working, and take time for studying / community service
- Paid annual leave, with option to take unpaid time off if you need it
- Competitive compensation plus bonuses linked to performance and tenure
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] with “Job position” as subject of the email.