Beamco Nigeria Limited is a 100% Nigerian-owned Engineering Company that was incorporated in 1980. Our Board of Directors consists of Nigerian professionals with vast experience in a wide range of businesses, engineering fields and sectors. They lead a team of highly motivated, well trained, mostly Nigerian workforce, of over 300 in the various branches and divisions.
Job Position: Product Sales Engineer – Turbo Machinery
Job Location: Lagos
- We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven sales engineer with expertise in Turbo Machinery (compressors and gas turbines) to join our team.
- The Sales Engineer must possess the ability to drive sales and revenue growth by promoting and selling filtration systems and turbo machinery products, and to utilize technical expertise, industry knowledge, and sales skills to identify customer needs.
- Develop customized solutions, and effectively communicate company value propositions.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to promote filtration and Turbo Machinery products/services, targeting both existing and prospective clients by conducting regular presentations, demonstrations, surveys, and technical discussions to showcase the benefits and capabilities of our offerings.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential customers to understand their needs and provide suitable product recommendations.
- Conduct technical presentations and product demonstrations to customers, highlighting the features, benefits, and applications of the filtration and turbo machinery products.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including engineering, operations, and customer service, to ensure seamless coordination and timely delivery of products.
- Prepare and deliver accurate sales proposals, quotations, and manage contracts, ensuring that they align with customer requirements and company policies.
- Identify and qualify new sales leads, actively pursue opportunities for new installations and projects. Propose process optimizations and engineering solutions to clients and negotiate pricing and contractual terms with customers, aiming to secure profitable sales agreements.
- Provide post-sales support, including troubleshooting, technical assistance, and product training, to ensure customer satisfaction and maximize customer retention.
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitor activities, and emerging technologies related to filtration and turbo machinery, and incorporate this knowledge into sales strategies and customer interactions.
- Participate in conferences, and networking events to promote company products and establish a strong presence in the filtration and turbo machinery market.
- Supervise of all aspects of product installation from pre-commissioning, commissioning of all related products and ensure their prompt delivery.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related Degree
- A minimum of 5 years in Mechanical Engineering or similar role
- Proficiency in fluid mechanics, separation, and filtration technology
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of Turbo Machinery products and their applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Results-oriented mindset with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Exceptional problem-solving and negotiation abilities.
What we offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “PSE – Turbo Machinery” as the subject of the email.