Proten International is a leading international Human Resource and Management Consulting firm which provides a range of Advisory and Transformation solutions. Our focus is to align every organization’s activities relating to People, Process, and Technology closely with its business strategy and vision.
- Job Position: Product Sales Manager
- Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
To support in driving the overall achievement of the company’s Software Solution sales goals, and ensure the continued profitability of the overall product & solution by identifying and converting new business opportunities in the Public Sector.
- Develop new business and maintain existing clients, achieve sales deals to meet revenue target that supports the organization’s business objectives and growth
- Formulate, update and implement Sales policies and processes for assigned products & solutions
- Develop appropriate Sales strategies to protect and enhance the company’s market share
- Support in providing strategic Sales leadership, in line with the overall corporate strategy
- Engage Management to develop short, medium, and long-term Sales plans and projections for the assigned products and solutions.
- Prepare and monitor the execution of the annual marketing plans and budgets
- Establish key relationships with customers and agencies based on industry segment to ensure maximum exposure and increase in revenue
- Ensure all opportunities are taken to promote products/solutions to current and prospective customers
- Communicate customer requirements to the Technology team and work with them to ensure that products and solutions are delivered to customer requirements and in line with agreed terms.
- Produce business case documents for assigned products & solutions offerings
- Develop growth and profitability on assigned products & solutions while coordinating all aspects of product availability
- Monitor competitor activity in terms of customer experience, pricing, their alliances, credibility, and advice Management accordingly
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
- Ensure that agreements with clients/sales opportunities are executed
- Manage the customer help desk function and ensure efficiency in resolving all customer queries and inquiries
- First degree in any discipline is required
- Membership of relevant professional body is desirable
- Minimum of 5 years in Enterprise Product Sales and Marketing with experience in planning and executing multiple products, marketing programs, brand, and sales teams.
- Business development
- Market research
- Product management
- Brand building
- Corporate communication
- Sales and Marketing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online