Global Profilers is a resourcing company that offers recruitment solutions to organizations in Sub Saharan African markets. With extensive understanding of the various aspects of multinational and local businesses and industry’s specific demands, We are able to provide tailored solutions to any & all Industries. We consider ourselves multi-cultural with expertise working on several markets. We understand different perspectives and the atypical challenges that can face organizations in Nigeria, Angola, Kenya, Uganda, Cameroun, Bening, Togo, Burkina Faso.
Job Position: Wellness Product Specialist
Job Location: Lagos
- Wellness Specialist works as a driver for all local Wellness initiatives by keeping Wellness on the agenda in the everyday business together with key stakeholders in the local organization (Area Sales Managers, Marketing Manager).
- His / her priority is to increase number of active Wellness Brand Partners, secure that category reaches planned sales and profitability targets, and to ensure Sales Force upskilling, education and training in Wellness category.
- Plans all Wellness main KPIs on Catalogue, Quarter and Yearly level. Set targets approved by Managing Director and executing plan to reach planned sales
- Regular (daily, weekly, per Catalogue) analysis and monitoring of sales results. Reporting to Managing Director any foreseen risks and opportunities
- Works with focus groups of Leaders, holding regular BPS, one to one and group meetings with their teams, educating and motivating in both categories
- Acts as main contact point in Sales Team in development of the market SAP
- Main driver of testimonial generation for both categories.
- Undertaking motivational activities in order to maintain high level of engagement of key Leaders (recognizing best results, sharing best practices in the country and from other markets )
- Participates in all Sales Meetings as well as Marketing and Sales coordination meetings throighout the year
- Analysis of all Leaders structures in Nigeria, in terms of Wellness penetration, potential and key actions. Implementing long term structures growth plans.
- Ensures implementing of regional training systems and high penetration of trained Brand Partners
- Catalogue Calendar of Wellness trainings, independent and together with Area Sales Managers in Nigeria
- Participation in Leaders Wellness trainings
- Establishes cooperation with external expert partners, in close coordination with Managing Director and Marketing Manager Hungary
- Ensures availability and usage of all latest Wellness training, product and sales materials, by Leaders/Brand Partners
- Owner of Tanita and API devices usage, education and status in the field
- Owner of Wellness training systems
- Ambassador of the Category, securing that in every local activity and occasion we talk about Wellness.
- Main contact person with global and regional Beauty Routines team. Ensures all relevant information and news reaches the organization and field. Enures smooth inter department information flow for all Wellness updates
- Owner of Wellness company Social Media profiles and groups
- Ensures Wellness relevant messages on eCLM
- Prepares Wellness educational materials, videos, Q&A sessions, webcasts.
- Communicates with Operations Manager in case of OOS issues, ensuring effective field communication.
- Participation in planning, execution and implementation of all sales conferences and events
- Prepares voth category presentations, videos, testimonials, recognitions for all sales events throughout the year
- Consultative role to Marketing Specialist in charge of SFGP/SAP
- Active support on a daily basis for Area Sales Managers in developing Category with their Leaders
- Championing new launches
- Main contact person for all Wellness questions coming to organization from Leaders
- Monitoring competition, market conditions and trends
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Medical Doctor, Dental Doctor, Pharmacy graduate, Graduate in Wellness / wellbeing field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales and managing brand
- Previous career within direct sales or FMCG company is a plus
- Experienced Trainer and Coach
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- A successful salesperson and negotiator
- A charismatic and convincing communicator orally and in writing, a polished public-speaker who relates well to the audience
- Effective communication with each consultant
- Someone who is self-confident and can work independently
- A structured operator and a good planne
31st October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.