Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) is a fast-growing B2B/B2G Fintech Platform Holdco Company with six subsidiaries, two platform entities, and a suite of shared services offered to all subsidiaries. At VGN we wage war against the average, go beyond the ordinary to explore limitless opportunities; breaking the norms, and aggressively pursuing success through- Relentless Hard-work, Pursuit of excellence, calculated risk-taking, and a hunger for knowledge and we have a lot of fun at it!
Venture Garden Group is searching for a competent product Specialist with high concentration and specialization on a product and its commercials, technical support, customers, and relationships management. He or she is saddled with the following responsibilities throughout the lifecycle of a product: Product Revenue Tracking, Effective Customer Engagement, Field Operations/Product Implementations, Revenue Assurance, Incident Management, and Usage & Compliance.
Job Position: Product Specialist
Job Location: Local Airport Rd, Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Understands and effectively presents and delivers presentations on products, features and benefits.
- Effectively describes the process and value-added benefits of the product implementation process to new and prospective clients.
- Prepares and provide product performance reports and analysis metrics.
- Develops documentation for product release and training.
- Seeks opportunities to propose solutions and improvements as related to product usage.
- Works closely with customers to understand their organizational pain points and effectively link product features and benefits to the customer’s needs to help promote sales.
- Continuously reviews industry trends and client feedback to anticipate future market needs.
- Establishes and maintains positive work relationships and works productively with support groups within the SBUs, i.e., Project Management, Business Analysis, Software Development, etc.
- Manages incidents and problems in a timely and professional manner.
- Prioritizes and escalates problems (when required) to the appropriate company resource.
- Tests fix to ensure the problem has been adequately resolved.
- Anchor’s training and implementation of product/projects at customer sites.
- Reconciles invoices with payments in conjunction with revenue assurance.
- Assures revenue by driving product usage.
- Other duties, as may be assigned.
- Strong tech background and work experience in Customer Service/Technical support.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Demonstrates fast and excellent relationship-building skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Excellent people manager, open to direction, collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization/product.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view especially as it affects the customer.
- Persuasive with details and facts
Flexibility is important.
The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality
Competitive based on experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online