BOGO Beverages Limited is a dynamic total beverage company with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset. We are determined to dominate the beverage sector with our quality brands, apt commercial acumen and cognate experience of the African consumer.
Job Position: Production Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- The production manager oversees the plant’s day-to-day operations from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed. He/she will develop and implement processes that maximize stewardship, safety, quality, and productivity.
- Direct and manage all plant operations with overall responsibilities for production, maintenance, quality, and other production-related activities.
- Coordinate plant activities through planning with departments’ managers to ensure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished promptly and cost-effectively.
- Implement cost-effective systems of control over capital, operating expenditure, manpower, wages, and salaries.
- Manage capital asset maintenance.
- Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards.
- Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment, replacing, or adjusting plant facilities and equipment when necessary.
- Implement and maintain preventative maintenance programs.
- Incorporate shop floor organization and plant cleanliness among plant personnel.
- Demonstrate leadership, communication proficiency, decision-making, problem-solving and analysis, financial management, and business acumen.
- Quality Management Systems – Compliance with QMS standards protocol and procedures at suppliers – Non-conformance with deliveries.
- BOMs – create product codes (finish) and components, build and complete Bill of Materials
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ years of progressive manufacturing experience.
- 7+ years of supervisory/management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Team player/builder and a driver of value-added results.
- Good problem-solving abilities
- In-depth knowledge of manufacturing operations, project planning, cost control, and program management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated ability to influence others and interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Experience in ISO and FDA/NAFDAC quality and standards preferred.
- Proven track record of success in implementing programs and business initiatives.
- Strong internal and external communication, and team-building skills.
- Ability to energize and develop all levels of the organization.
- A Global mindset.
- Experience in expanding plant sites preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and attention to detail
- Well-skilled in relationship building, negotiations, communication, computer knowledge, innovations, and drive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.