Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Job Position: Production Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
- Immediate response for process upset conditions, front line trouble shooting and site support in the safe and efficient delivery of production targets
- Perform Process calculations & suggest plant adjustments in relation with previous activity mentioned
- Interface with site for daily production morning calls, taking resulting actions.
- Monitor and optimise process operating parameters via DeltaV DCS and PI Process Book to ensure all possible improvements are identified and actioned.
- Update Site procedures for RSES validation
- Identify problem areas and bottlenecks within the existing system, trouble shoot solutions for improvement.
- Initiate Site Modification request for the plant to ensure safety and production optimization.
- Follow-up as well as keep record on SCE and other safety valve test
- Review leak testing programmes for shutdown campaign work.
- Qualified to Degree level in Engineering / Technology with minimum 10 years industry experience in engineering or production/well performance operations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online