Lafiya Foods is a fruit Wholesale company specialising in bananas. Using world-class fruit treatment to deliver excellent quality healthy fruit in professional packaging.
Job Title: Production Manager
Job Role and Responsibilities
The Production manager purview includes the transport collection and processing of company inputs, including maintaining the quality of those inputs and the labour involved in the process:
- Planning and organising production schedules
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- Overseeing production processes
- Analyse budgets and continuously control production costs and identify/rectify waste measures.
- Handle logistics, warehousing and stock of raw materials used in production.
- Sourcing and manage part-time employees within your production department.
- Ensuring quality standards
- Ensuring proper sorting and packaging of the product
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Education: HND
- Experience: At least one post as a manager or team leader
- Languages: English, Hausa
- Computer skills: a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft 365, specifically Excel and Access preferably.
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytic ability, and be very detail-oriented.
- Identifying problems and implement preventative strategies to minimise risk.
- Being able to develop good working relationships and trust with various teams.
N70,000 – N95,000 Monthly.
23rd February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as separate documents to: [email protected] using ” Attention: Recruiting Production Manager” as subject of the email.
Note: The Body of the email should contain your name and when you are available for interview