Royal Touch Integrated Resources Limited has a strong management team made up of competent, knowledgeable, and experienced hands, who have an in-depth understanding of the industry.
- Job Position: Production Manager
- Job Locations: Lagos & Ogun
- As a production manager, you’ll oversee the production process, coordinating all production activities and operations. You’ll need to:
- Plan and draw up a production schedule
- Decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate
- Select equipment and take responsibility for its maintenance
- Set the quality standards
- Ensure that the product will be cost-effective by estimating costs and negotiating and agreeing on budgets with both clients and managers
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programs
- Organize the repair of any damaged equipment
- Liaise with different departments, teams, and companies, e.g. suppliers, managers, clients
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times
- Ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met
- Work with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals
- Collate and analyze data, putting together production reports for both factory managers and customers
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers
- Review worker performance and identify training needs.
- You’ll be involved in the pre-production (planning) stage as well as the production (control and supervision) stage. A large part of the job is dealing with people and resource management.
- You may also be involved with product design and purchasing. In some larger firms, planners, controllers and production engineers and supervisors will assist you. The role may be integrated with other functions, such as marketing, sales, and finance.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 0 – 1 year of work experience.
N90,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.