Virgin beauty Industries was established to satisfy consumer’s beauty and to keep their hair nourished without blemish. We are here to make consumer’s beauty fantasies come alive.
- Job Position: Production Manager
- Job Location: Sango, Ogun state.
- Plan and draw up a production schedule
- Ensure the production line run smoothly and the daily production plan is achieved
- Cost management of products and assist with new product costing models.
- Analyze budgets and continuously control production costs and identify/rectify waste measures.
- Attend to breakdowns promptly to ensure minimum loss in production time with competent Production Technician(s)
- Manage all activities within the production process, including maintenance and the workforce.
- Monitor the productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programs
- Handle logistics, warehousing, and stock of raw materials used in production.
- Set the quality Standard
- Ensure that the health and safety guidelines are followed at all times.
- Ensure customer orders are completed on time with quality standards and targets met on time.
- Liaise with different departments, teams, and companies, e.g. suppliers and clients.
- Focus on growing business and revenue by implementing necessary changes to the product.
- Monitor and review worker’s performance and Identify training needs
- Minimum of HND or Degree in a related field.
- 3-5 years’ minimum working experience in a production company.
- Ability to operate “LATHE MACHINE”
- Knowledge of machines, tools, and technology principles and practices.
- Excellent communication, numeracy, and computer literacy skills.
- Planning and Organization skills to be able to run and monitor the production process.
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance.
- Ability to identify problems and implement preventative strategies to minimize risk.
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytic ability and be very detail-oriented.
- Strong negotiation skills for getting materials within budget at the right time.
- Attention to details to ensure high levels of quality.
- The ability to work under pressure and multitask.
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate others to meet deadlines.
15th February 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] with the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.