Orfema offers a wide range of healthcare and Pharmaceutical products. We import and market pharmaceutical Raw materials within other manufacturers of medicine in Nigeria and beyond. We import and market finished pharmaceutical medicines in Nigeria.
Job Position: Production Pharmacist
Job Location: Agege, Lagos
- You will ensure that all production activities are carried out in accordance with the laid down principles of current cGMP.
- You will ensure that the factory is consistently made available for the execution of periodic fumigation exercise (i.e Pesticide, rodenticide and microbial fumigation).
- You will liaise with the Superintendent Pharmacist and MD for the purpose of collating products requested for by the Sales/Marketing department in order to prepare an effective production plan for the department.
- You will ensure that all necessary input towards the actualization of this production plan are adequately put in place based on the outcome of the weekly production planning meeting of every Thursday.
- You will make sure that the Production Supervisor carries out all assigned duties as spelt-out in his job schedule.
- You will ensure that Maintenance Personnel in-charge of the factory puts all Machinery / equipment in good working condition, at all times.
- You will ensure proper documentation of all products manufactured by the company are in agreement with the principles of current cGMP throughout the whole production processes.
- You will research into the development and formulation of new products for the company as the need arises from time to time.
- You will also ensure that valuable production time are not wasted in the course of carrying out various production activities.
- You will ensure that all necessary arrangement are put in place in order to safe-guard the health of all factory personnel by making them to undergo periodic routine medical tests (every 6 months).
- You will ensure that only approved raw and packaging materials are utilized in the production of the various products of the company.
- You will make sure that all weighing balance/scales are calibrated before use; and record kept.
- You must be present to confirm all weighing of raw material according to the batch formulation.
- You will conduct regulatory inspectors/visitors round the factory by ensuring full compliance with the principles of cGMP.
- You will establish and ensure the functionality of first aid box in the factory.
- You will prepare a monthly production report to the Superintendent Pharmacist.
- You will make a projection of annual production requirement of raw and packaging material for presentation to the Superintendent Pharmacist.
- You will carry out other related jobs as may be assigned by the Superintendent Pharmacist.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience.
12th August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: We prefer applicant leaving around Fagba, Iju Ajuwon, Ishaga, Abule Egba, Agegeand Ogba.