Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm in the Manufacturing sector, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Production Supervisor
Job Locations: Mainland and Island, Lagos
- To communicate, plan and coordinate with all relevant departments to ensure order fulfilment in according to product & quality specifications and Sales & Shipment requirements
- Plan, optimize and control work process to ensure maximum performance and highest efficiency in the team
- Plan, allocate and coordinate resources such as manpower and materials for the production
- Optimize, standardization and documentation in operation workflow to avoid potential quality impact.
- Address issues immediately to reduce disruption to the production
- Perform quality checks and control on the production throughout the various stages of production
- Track production status and provide regular reports or updates to the project team and management
- Manage and adjust for any changes in the production schedule and/or budget
- Provide training to production team leaders and operators to ensure competency within the team
- Using 6S methodology, Implement and improve work flow to increase production efficiency by reducing waste and improve safety standards
- Maintaining motivation and good discipline within the team
- Perform, lead and guide team members in production troubleshooting and investigation if required
- Practice good housekeeping in production, identify and highlight potential danger for workplace safety improvement
- Enforce safe work practices and cultivate safe work habits in team, assist in rolling out safety campaign
- Provide support to production, warehouse, local store and engineering functions when needed for process continuity
- Work closely with the Maintenance Team on preventive control to minimize downtime in the process.
- HND / B.Sc. Science graduate in any Science related field.
- Good communication skills, leadership qualities, controlling, and need self-motivation to lead 30 to 40 workers working under this position.
- Working experience as a production Supervisor in any of the food, chemical or pharmaceutical industry for a minimum of 1 – 2 years.
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools.
- Advanced skills in MS Office.
- A Team Player with good interpersonal skills.
28th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.