OWPPiN Limited, a wood, paper and pulp platform focused on producing high quality wood derived products in Nigeria, for local and global consumption.
Job Position: Production Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Graduate with Engineering Degree
- Must be able to pass an aptitude and practical tests
- 6+ years of progressive experience in Management roles in a FMCG manufacturing setting
- Must have experience managing 100+ staff
- Strong technical acumen and hard working
- Must be able to work in Ondo State
- Demonstrative ability to follow instructions
- History of stable employment
- History of professional accomplishments
- Credible and positive references, which will be independently verified
- Must have guarantor for one-month compensation.
Attractive salary and performance bonus potential for the right candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Application letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.