Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Job Position: Professional Assistant – Premium Edible Oil Products Limited
Job Location: Ibadan
- To provide typical secretarial duties including filing, record keeping and appointment setting.
- Prepare periodic management meetings minutes, reports, and presentations as requested by the GM.
- Maintain and establish relationships with clients, acting as liaison and managing correspondences.
- Provide typical secretarial duties including filing, record keeping and appointment protocols.
- Ensure compliance with FSMS requirement in the assigned work process.
- Ensure the safety of self and others in the discharge of administrative duty.
- Ensure proper arrangement and tidiness of the managing director’s office as well as the board room.
- Perform any other administrative duties as assigned by management.
- B.Sc. / HND preferably in Science or Engineering related course.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office packages (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
The Person Must:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have excellent administrative & Planning skills.
- Have an eye for detail and be result oriented.
- Have good time management and prioritization skills.
- Possess great interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online