Caleb University, Imota is a Federal Government Licensed Private University with a vision to be an innovative leader in producing impactful human resources and sustaining excellence in learning, service, and Godly character. Our Mission is to provide opportunities for a globally competitive education and research in a Godly environment, with visible and positive societal impact.
- Job Position: Professor
- Job Location: Imota, Lagos
- College: Pure and Applied Sciences (COPAS)
- Department: Computer Science
- Ph.D Degree from a recognized University with at least ten (10) years teaching, research, and administrative experiences in a University plus Postgraduate supervision.
- Candidates must have a good record of scholarly publications along with evidence of considerable teaching and research as well as demonstrable capacity for academic leadership.
- Candidates are expected to be registered with the various recognized professional bodies, as applicable, as well as be proficient in ICT.
31st March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit twenty (20) copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae with full documentation including passport photographs and photocopies of Certificates and Awards. The CV should be arranged in the following order:
- Name (underline Surname)
- Place and Date of Birth
- Nationality / State of Origin / Local Government Area
- Marital Status / Number and Ages of Children
- Postal / Contact Address (with Phone No. and e-mail address)
- Name and Address of Spouse
- Name and Address of Next of Kin
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Distinctions and Awards
- Work Experience with Full Details of Former and Present Posts
- Project Supervision
- Current Employer
- Current Position
- Date of Last Promotion / Appointment / Regrading.
- Research Activities
- The attraction of Research Grants.
- Major Academic-Related Services to the Nation outside the University System
- Important Learned Conferences / Workshops / Courses Attended With Details on Paper Presentation
- Extra-Curricular Activities.
All documents shall bear the position applied for at the top left-hand corner of the package and be addressed to:
Caleb University, Imota,
P.M.B 21238, Ikeja,
P.M.B 1, Imota,
- Candidates must request their referees to forward references on them in a sealed envelope marked “Referee Report” with the name of the candidate underneath directly to the Registrar.
- A fully documented Application should be received no later than the deadline.