KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, a private University licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in November 2016 is a non-governmental, non-partisan, and non-sectarian institution. It Is situated at Km 18, along the new dual-carriage Ibadan-Oyo Express Road.
The vision of the University is to be a world-class institution for excellence in nurturing graduates to meet the socio-economic needs of a knowledge-driven economy”. Its mission statement Is to nurture graduates with the competency to help elevate our country to global reckoning”. The University is established to be a center of academic excellence committed to the achievement of accelerated development through research and manpower development. it seeks to relate its activities to the cultural, technological, social, and economic needs of the people of Nigeria.
As part of Its man-power development strategy, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacancy below:
- Job Position: Professor (KDUTSS 07)
- Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Departments: Mass Communication, Microbiology, Computer Science and Law
- A PhD Degree in a relevant field with a minimum of twelve (12) years experience in full-time teaching and research.
- Candidate must possess the ability to initiate and supervise research projects and have at least 25 significant peer-reviewed scholarly publications In reputable National and International outlets with a membership of relevant professional bodies where applicable.
- Administrative experience will be an advantage.
- The successful applicant must be able to give academic and professional leadership in the field.
- Proficiency in ICT with demonstrable competence is a requirement.
Conditions of Service
- The appointment which is to commence as soon as possible is for a probationary period of two years in the first instance and may be confirmed to retiring age. Fringe benefits to include a Pension scheme of a comparable arrangement as may be approved from time to time by the University Council.
- Salaries are very attractive and competitive. Other conditions are as contained in the approved Conditions of Service by the Governing Council of KolaDaisi University.
14th April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send Fifteen (15) copies of their Applications, CV and other supporting materials, indicating the post for which application is made at the Top Left Corner of the envelope. The detailed CV must contain the following:
- Names in Full (Surname First and in capitals)
- Post Applying For
- Place and Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Present Postal / Contact Addresses (With Phone Number (s) and E-mail Address)
- Nationality at Birth
- State / local Government Area / Ward
- Marital Status, Number and Ages of Children
- Name, Relationship, and Address of Next of Kin
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications with dates (Including Awards, Distinctions, and Scholarships with dates)
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Important and Relevant Academic Conferences
- Workshops / Courses attended, with dates
- Teaching, Research, Administrative, and Community Service Experience
- Other Activities Outside Current Employment
- Current Research, Awards, and Grants
- Details of Publications indicating Authorship, Year, Title of Publication, Details of Outlet including Publishers
- Present Employment, Position, and Salary
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Names and Addresses of three Referees
- Proposed Date of Availability for Duties, if appointed
All applications should reach the address below before the closing date above:
KolaDaisi University, Ibadan,
Km 18 Ibadan – Oyo Express Way,
PMB 84, UI Post Office,
Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Candidates should request their referees to please forward reference letters on their behalf directly to the Registrar via the address above.
- Application for an academic position must be accompanied by a bound copy of listed publications.
- Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.