The Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme (ECEWS) is a leading and reputable indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes access to qualitative healthcare, Education and economic strengthening opportunities for all Nigerians. With its headquarters in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State with a corporate office in Abuja, ECEWS has presence in 17 States across the South-South, South East, South West and North Central Nigeria with a strong client portfolio with the Global Fund to fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria, United States agency for international development (USAID), United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (US CDC), The United Nations office of Projects, World Bank & Federal Government of Nigeria. Since its founding in 2001, ECEWS has built a vast network of health and allied professional staff, partners and collaborators which has earned her a solid reputation among its funders and is well regarded by competitors and partners alike.
Job Position: Program Assistant
Job Location: Akwa Ibom
- Under the supervision and oversight from the Program Officer, the Program Assistant will perform functional assistance in relation to planning, design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and reporting of activities under the ACE Project.
- She/He will provide support in strengthening systems of reporting on program activities, program strategies and work plan.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc / BA in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences, or its recognized equivalent with 2 – 3 years of relevant experience with international development programs.
- Or M.Sc / MA Degree in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences, or its recognized equivalent with 1-2 years relevant experience with international development programs.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
- Ability to work well with others, develop and maintain compatibility among recipients of assistance.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, cross cultural and collaborative.
- Outstanding communication skills (Oral and Written).
22nd September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed Resume and a one-page Cover Letter as one MS Word Document explaining suitability for the position to the Human Resources Unit through: email@example.com
- Application must explicitly state Your Full Names, the position of interest with Location as the subject of the email.
- Candidates are advised to provide three professional referees with email addresses and phone numbers.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ECEWS has a competitive compensation package and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)
- ECEWS does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.