Idmibok International is a 360° systems diagnostic and correction company. We offer holistic, pragmatic, and robust systems appraisals, to intervene in a targeted yet comprehensive manner to address critical organizational, business and development-related issues. By collaborating with global and local development and private entities – such as governments, bilateral and multilateral donors, non-governmental organizations and the private sector, we draw on breadth and wealth of experience in diverse environments or ecosystems, globally and across Africa, including in South Sudan, and extensively in Nigeria.
Job Position: Program Manager
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The Program Manager will lead the organization’s new business efforts in Africa and internationally through a mix of regular and on-demand tasks.
- S/he will develop a network of contacts to attract new clients and oversee growth projects.
- Under the guidance of the CEO, s/he will work to win local and international business, as well as provide support to other business efforts while managing projects to ensure successful delivery.
- Plan, execute, and manage projects from initiation to completion, ensuring they are delivered on time, within scope, and budget.
- Responsible for identifying and tracking donor opportunities, supporting the Senior Management Team in the development of fundraising strategies, and coordinating proposal development for strategic funding opportunities.
- Responsible for the development and writing of quality concept notes and proposals, facilitating new business wins in Nigeria and internationally.
- Manage the proposal development process, obtaining all the required approvals and overseeing quality assurance of the program design.
- Lead the development of proposals across market segments – donor, foundation, private sector, and Government of Nigeria.
- Lead cross-functional project teams, assigning tasks and responsibilities, and ensuring effective communication.
- Develop and recommend short-term and long-term strategies for business expansion through identifying new business globally.
- Support interdepartmental coordination with Program, Operations, Human Resources, and Finance teams for proposal development.
- Conduct online background/contextual research and analysis of relevance to proposal opportunities.
- Cultivate strong relationships with potential clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Generate standard monthly reports and customized monthly reports for knowledge management purposes.
- Support the organization in managing grants, including support management of Country Portfolio and coordinate the submission of high-quality donor reports.
- Proactively track and engage with market segments to identify business and partnership opportunities.
- Track data, collate, and maintain client information as needed.
- Monitor project progress, identify, and mitigate risks, and resolve issues as they arise.
- Prepare regular project reports and updates for senior management.
- Other duties as specified by the CEO and other assigned authorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, International Development, Development Studies, Social Science, Political Science, International Relations, or relevant field; an advanced degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in international development, with solid experience in Public Health and any other priority sector: health development, education, protection, humanitarian, child rights, governance, and nutrition (familiarity with health development and humanitarian domains preferred).
- Demonstrated experience in the development sector, inclusive of proposal development for donor organizations, and program management.
- Proven track record in writing and producing winning bids and proposals for institutional donors, corporate/private sector, and managing projects.
- Strong understanding and experience with institutional donor funding mechanisms and contract regulations.
- Excellent writing/editing, reporting, budget development, and presentation/communication skills.
- Experience in coordinating the development of large-scale or strategic proposals, including the development of multi-million-dollar project budgets.
25th January, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the email
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.