iMMAP is an international non-governmental organization that provides information management services to humanitarian and development organizations. Through information management, we help our partners target assistance to the world’s most vulnerable populations. Our core philosophy is that better data leads to better decisions and that better decisions lead to better outcomes. iMMAP’s critical support to information value chains helps to solve operational and strategic challenges of our partners in both emergency and development contexts by enabling evidence-based decision-making for better outcomes.
Job Position: Senior Program Officer (INGO Forum)
Job Location: Abuja
- Manage NIFs internal monthly accounting and financial reporting in partnership with the host agency’s finance team.
- Manage and monitor the cash flow of Membership Fees in accordance with host agency finance procedures and ensure reporting to the membership.
- Work with NIF Director to ensure compliance with donor, and host agency regulations. Ensuring a high level of compliance.
- Coordinates with host agency grants management team responsible for writing, developing, and implementing grant proposals.
- Research information and data necessary for grants and grant reporting. Develop narrative and donor reports on all grants and budgets. Manage reporting deadlines, coordinate, and consolidate reports as necessary from team members, ensure documents are fit for purpose and in line with donor requirement.
- Develops outlines, timelines, staffing, budgets, outcomes, and indicators according to funding guidelines.
- Maintains necessary records, files, reports, databases, and resource materials pertinent to Grants Office activities.
Membership Support Management:
- Directly manage, coordinate, and ensure relevant technical support is provided to NIF working groups (Logistics, Human Resources and Finance) with regular follow up and provide updates to the NIF Director.
- Provide new agencies on mission or being deployed with relevant information, including linking them up with admin units in various INGOs for support.
- Manage the application process for prospective members, present new member applications to the NIF Director and welcome new members to the Forum through the induction process.
- Prepare the annual membership invoices and receipts upon payment and share information related to all payments to the director.
- Support the recruitment process, Terms of Reference and contract drafting for consultants in close collaboration with the host agency.
- Manage the procurement, financial, and administrative systems in compliance with host agency and donor requirements.
- Oversee the management of the asset and non-asset record of NIF office in Abuja and Maiduguri.
- Function as a focal point for all communications with INGO Forum logistics, human resources and finance team at HQ and national level.
- Supervise support staff in ensuring support activities including procurement, travel, and logistical arrangements for in-country and international travel are provided.
- Oversee the general office operations management.
- An Institute Degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant field.
- With at least 4 years or work experience in Administration, finance and NGO operations field.
- Grant management experience with knowledge of the grant submission processes of major humanitarian and development donors, is an advantage
- Proven and well-demonstrated experience in relationship-building skills and stakeholder management.
- Flexible and adaptable to any situation.
- Ability to work independently while under pressure and during long hours.
- Excellent work habits with a willingness to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent organizational skills, including proven ability in administration, financial and logistics.
- Excellent communication skills, including drafting documents;
- Excellent computer skills in the Windows and Microsoft Office especially MS Excel and MS Access.
18th August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Personnel is expected to conduct itself in a professional manner and respect local laws, customs and iMMAP’s policies, procedures, and values at all times and in all Countries.
- iMMAP has zero tolerance for sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, human trafficking, child abuse, and exploitation. Any violations of these principles and policies will be treated as serious misconduct.
- iMMAP is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of background.