Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
Job Title: Project Accountant
Job Location: Abuja
- This position will be responsible for ensuring that all funds received from the donor is effectively and efficiently utilized in accordance with SFH and donor financial rules for the purpose of actualizing the project goals.
- Financial Management/ Donor Reporting
- Budgets and Budgetary control
- Grants Management: Burn rate, CSO management, donor reports etc.
- Regulatory: PAYE, W/Tax, Pension
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any related field, Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- ICAN, ACCA, CFA, MSc, MBA certifications
- A minimum of 5 years cognate experience in a similar role
- Adept at Microsoft excel, SAP and other Microsoft application packages
- Treasury and cash management meticulous
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented young professionals.
5th May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Interested persons without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- SFH is an equal opportunity employer and women are encouraged to apply.