Efficacy Construction Company Limited is a leading Building Construction Company based in Lagos, Nigeria, with over 14 years of providing exceptional service in the real estate sphere. Through its productive journey, the company has relentlessly grown and has continuously been committed to meeting and satisfying one of the most fundamental desires on the hierarchy of human needs, Shelter. A feat we have achieved through persistent accountability, excellence, reliability, and efficiency since conception.
Job Position: Project Architect
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We are searching for a creative and inspired Architect who will plan, develop and implement building designs.
- He or she will be responsible for developing and presenting design proposals, preparing drawings, specifications, budgets, and construction documents and managing project teams.
- To be responsible for the inspection of a project from inception to completion and to work with other professionals in the building construction industry.
- Produce detailed workings, drawings and specifications from a given architectural sketch.
- To be responsible for the preparation of highly detailed working and specifications using software such as Computer-Aided Design (CAD) applications; AutoCAD, 3DMax, Lumion, Revit, Sketch-Up, etc.
- To be responsible for the preparation of approval drawings for submission for statutory approvals, building approvals and planning permissions.
- Work closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors, architectural technologists and consultants.
- An occasional visit to sites to ensure compliance with architectural drawings, details and finishing.
- To be responsible for the production of detailed floor plans, site plans, elevations, sections, doors and window schedules, etc.
- To deliver complete architectural drawings, and design within 7 days for complex projects and 24hrs for simple projects after being issued a sketch.
- To produce reports for every site visited within 48hrs of visit and to ensure availability of architectural drawings on every construction site.
- To relate approved changes, alterations and corrections to design to the Project Managers or Line Managers within 24hrs.
- Degree or HND in Architecture or a related field.
- 4 years of experience post-NYSC
- Previous experience as an architect preferred.
- Good design and drawing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good technical design skills
- Ability to visualize structures.
- Analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Organizational and negotiation skills
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills
- Excellent IT skills, including computer-aided design skills.
- Certification is an advantaged advantage (Optional)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Role as the subject of the email.