Moore Advice is a 460 degree Visual Brand Communication agency that specializes in integrated marketing communications, offline advertising and consultancy. We deliver marketing solutions with strategic methods and creative thinking, backed up with technical excellence. We provide organizations with sales driven inspirations to achieve results, and our activities are measurable, professionally managed and accountable. Our experience cut across telecoms, financial institutions, Oil & Gas, Pension and Automobile distribution sector of the economy.
Job Position: Project Architect
Job Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
- Developing high quality and cutting edge 2D and 3D arts and models from photos and real-world objects.
- Utilizing 3D modeling, mapping, texturing, lighting techniques etc. to create visual elements.
- Attending team meetings to discuss design related issues and work progress, etc.
- Reviewing 3D arts and provide recommendations for improvements
- Supervising projects and giving update on their position
- Evaluating and giving recommendation on projects and site work progress.
- Making sure that all projects are executed to the letter as may be contained in the award letter and to our management standards
- Harmonizing technical issue to meet timely completion of projects
- Giving weekly report on installers activities and progress work on site
- Attending site meetings and report Client’s complain(s) to be treated as required
- Representing the Company as deem fit by the management
- To submit weekly report on all on-going projects
- HND / B.Sc. in Architecture.
- Competency in Autocad, Revit. Lumion
- Design skills knowledge of building and construction. to be thorough and pay attention to detail
- Relevant experience in similar job role is a must.
N120,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.