Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 334,800 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
Job Position: Audit & Assurance – Project Management – Officer – Assistant Manager
Job Location: Lagos Nigeria
- Manage implementation projects under the supervision and mentorship of the Senior Manager and Project Manager. This includes interpreting business requirements and understanding of business cases. Planning, estimating, scheduling, measuring, controlling and tracking of assigned projects. Assign the correct project resources to complete projects with the allocated time and budget.
- Supports leadership in the delivery of services to clients in line with the defined strategic objectives.
- Provides support to management in the implementation of change initiatives
- Works with team to complete work by set deadlines, advising manager of any issues prior to deadlines
- Develops relationships with client to understand their business
- Raises effective solutions to address issues in area of expertise that may enhance / renew service offerings to client
- Provides client/s with sound professional advice and support on issues arising within area of expertise without reference to superior
- Applies solutions to technical issues that arise within area of expertise, with minimal input from management
- Proactively researches latest thought leadership within area of expertise and share with team as input to improved delivery to clients
- Proactively identifies technical problems that arise that may affect delivery and propose resolutions to address these
- Effective use of time, equipment and resources
- Shares expertise and knowledge with team members
- Develop and document project management protocols with assistance from the engagement team.
- Assist engagement leaders to ensure engagement team members are committed to the established protocols and that accountability exists for adhering to them.
- With support from the audit manager/senior project manager, develop an audit project plan that captures key milestones like AQM milestones and significant events (e.g. results presentation), activities that support those milestones, and other key events and client deliverables.
- Proper attention to engagement economics results in more accurate financial metrics and improved economic forecasts while also supporting more timely discussions of additional billings with the entity with support from the audit manager/senior project manager.
- Bachelor’s degree/HND holder with a minimum of second class lower/lower credit
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- ICAN or ACCA qualification
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Technical expert in a specific functional area
- Demonstrate capability in interaction at all levels, briefing, analysis, and project management skills
- Experience in drafting and delivering presentations
- Good report writing skills
- Sound financial knowledge and understanding
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Mentorship and coaching ability with desire to develop self and others
- Strong client delivery focus
- Adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease
- Focus on quality and risk
- Problem-solving ability
- Good business acumen
- Living our Purpose – Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
- Talent development – Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
- Performance drive – Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
- Influence – Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders.
- Strategic direction – Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online