Jite Projekts Limited is a sister company to Jite Water Limited, incorporated in 1993. We are a Geotechnical firm with experience in Piling Works, Sub-Soil Investigations and Water Engineering. We are committed to understanding and achieving the client’s need in terms of objectives, quality, value, flexibility, budget and timing. We are proactive and continuously think of fresh and better ideas in the spirit of innovation and teamwork. We would work with you to achieve the highest forms of standard and expectation in your projects.
Job Position: Project Engineer (Piling)
Job Location: Lagos
- Provide project checklist and liaise with project department on planning, reporting , documenting and executing projects from start till finish.
- Direct construction operations and maintenance activities at Project site.
- Provide daily inventory for all materials, documenting processing and keeping detailed servicing logs.
- Perform and supervise regular test on materials and procedures (concrete production, concrete cube taking) and provide report , to ensure compliance with industry regulations.
- Liaise with Operations on mobilization and demobilization of all equipment and materials.
- Provide technical advise and identifying potential problems and notifying the relevant stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- M.Sc in relevant field is an added advantage.
- Minimum of Five (5) years as a site Engineer, especially in Piling works.
- Sound working knowledge of the Industry and Construction tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.