Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a Construction company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- Defining project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities.
- Defining resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation – both internal and third party.
- Outlining a budget based on requirements and tracking costs to deliver project on budget.
- Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
- Managing delivery of the project according to this plan.
- Tracking project and providing regular reports on project status to project team and key stakeholders.
- Managing and adjusting for any changes in project scope, schedule and / or budget.
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks.
- Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related field of study
- 4+ years project management, project engineering, or project planning experience (scope, schedule, cost, quality)
- Proven computer platform experience
- Strong field management experience
- Experience supporting Engineering Change Request (ECR) and Engineering Change Orders (ECO) processes.
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.