One Precious Life (OPL) Academy – Our client, a Mechanical, Electrical, and Piping Firm is looking to recruit suitable candidates to join their team within the capacity below:
- Job Position: Project Engineer
- Job Location: Lagos
- The candidate provides services in MEP engineering.
- He/She will be responsible for the entire project cycle to include design, development, and project completion
- Supervise and coordinate a particular project site or more
- Conduct surveys to gather field data on prospective project
- Prepare and interpret blueprints, schematic drawings, layouts, and other visual aids
- Prepare technical construction specifications of projects
- Coordinate and collaborate with builder, architects, and engineers when installing MEP services
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, or procedures, such as safety procedures or the maintenance of a clean work area
- Review and critique proposed changes to engineering standards, policies, or details
- Review development plans for compliance with adopted engineering standards and good engineering practices
- Study of shop drawings, BOQs, and POW by Project Manager/Engineer
- Generates a comprehensive list of materials required on a project prior to procurement
- Request for tools, materials, and machinery from Store according to work schedule and scope of the project
- Supervise all MEP Installations on-site to meet the required design parameters
- Coordinate the activities of his project teams from inception to completion
- Assign and Supervision of technicians while carrying out the task
- Attend meetings and give feedback from the client to the management
- Prepare a weekly report of progress of work on site
- Ensure compliance with HSE rules and regulations
- Request for the movement of unused materials back to the Office Store after project completion
- Attend monthly management meeting
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5-10 years’ site experience in MEP contracting firm
- BSc/B.Eng/HND in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical design
- NSE/COREN Registered will be an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate must have related experience in the field.
- In-depth knowledge of Electrical/ Mechanical construction procedure and methodologies
- Proficient in MS word MS Project, PowerPoint and excel
- Good reporting skill
- Good communication skill
- Team player and good leadership skill
- Working knowledge of CAD tools
- Work requires travel to meetings, site visit, and inspections
- Work requires a willingness to work a flexible schedule.
N115,000 – N125,000 per month.
Additional Benefits include:
- HMO Plan.
- Monthly call allowance.
- Group life insurance.
9th April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Click on the link above
- Fill your detail in the new User’s dashboard
- Complete the information required and attach all the necessary documents.