Prezicon Limited is an efficient multiservice provider; prezicon combines the capabilities, experience and skills of both organizations to focus on asset integrity management and maintenance.
We are looking to engage experienced professionals to join us within the capacity below:
Job Title: Project Engineer
- Has the responsibility to plan, organize and achieve in a timely and qualitative manner all required operational related activities of the company on project sites. He is also responsible for managing applicable project resources (manpower, material management, etc.)
- Responsible for the entire operation and maintenance of the quality management system.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standard.
- Ensure projects are completed according to project plans/schedule
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Monitors work in progress and prepare weekly report of the status of each assignment.
- Provide full support as required by the Management
Education and Qualification
- BSc or HND in Engineering or Science from a recognized and accredited institution.
- Minimum 5 years on Management and operations preferable in fabrication/construction or oil and gas industry
- Suitably trained in specific/relevant trade like NACE, SSPC or PMP.
- NACE, SSPC or PMP.
- Years of Experience: Minimum of 5 years on Mgt & Operations
- Age: 27
7th December 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com citing the Job title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.