Technoton Limited – For over 30 years, Technoton Ltd has provided quality engineering products and services to a wide spectrum of clients in Nigeria. Our clientele include organizations in building, manufacturing, and oil & gas industries, and other organizations. We are active all over Nigeria with a presence in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kebbi, and other Northern and Eastern States. Incorporated in 1988 originally as Techno Mechano Ltd, Technoton has alliances and technical partnerships with world-class, globally recognized manufacturers and firms. In the same vein, we also invest in staff training both locally and abroad.
Job Position: Project Engineer (Mechanical)
Job Location: Lagos
- Project Engineer (Mechanical) is required to oversee projects in Air conditioning, plumbing and fire
- Air conditioning: Designs to include DX and chilled water system
- Plumbing & Fire: This includes design and calculation of water supply and distribution and relevant fittings, sprinkler and other hydrant systems
- Responsible for handling all design related activity and also project supervision, implementation and commissioning.
- Minimum of First Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable institution or equivalent.
- Project Management training and experience. Certification is an advantage
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and also other design software
- Experience with techno commercial issues to include tendering, contract negotiation and vendor management.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience with evidence of at least three large projects related to the above in which he played a leadership role
- Experienced with HVAC, Plumbing and fire protection (H20 Sprinkler)
Skills & Competencies:
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate skill in the use of Microsoft office suite
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to lead a team to deliver great results
- Proficient in the use of design software.
31st July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.