Mooreadvice is a 460 degree Visual Brand Communication agency that specializes in integrated marketing communications, offline advertising and consultancy. We deliver marketing solutions with strategic methods and creative thinking, backed up with technical excellence. We provide organizations with sales driven inspirations to achieve results, and our activities are measurable, professionally managed and accountable. Our experience cut across telecoms, financial institutions, Oil & Gas, Pension and Automobile distribution sector of the economy.
Job Position: Project Executive
Job Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
- Monitor current projects and coordinates all team members involved to keep workflow on track
- Assign new project tasks
- Work to improve the project process
- Ensure project aligns with set strategy and cost/budget and go-to-market. Working with the project manager in the preparation of the project budget and reconciliation.
- Organize and plan meetings with project manager
- Arrange and manage team goals/project schedules/new information and keeps all material up-to-date
- Communicate timeline changes and new information to team; tracks project changes and adjust schedules as needed
- Assist in leading all project related meetings and reports required to ensure open communication between all team members, key stakeholders, and management (monthly project reviews, kickoff meetings, weekly reports, monthly reports, etc.) and to properly report project status
- Provide project management for all Brand-related activity
- In charge of keeping track of all project-related paperwork; ensure all needed materials are current and properly filed and stored
- Strategize with project manager when needed
- Track and analyze project risks and recommend improvements.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 2 – 3 years work experience.
N100,000 – N120,000 / month.
28th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.