Adamawa State Community and Social Development Agency (AD-CSDA) was established to provide social services to rural communities using Community-Driven Development (CDD) approach. The Agency is one of the Platforms selected by the State for implementation of Result Area 1 – “Increased social transfers, basic services, and livelihood support to poor and vulnerable households” under Nigeria COVID 19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus (NG-CARES) Program.
The Objective of NG-CARES is to expand access to livelihood support and food security services, and grants for poor and vulnerable households and firms. Results Area 1 alms to support the government’s efforts in scaling up safety net services that provide consumption and livelihood support to the increasing number of poor and vulnerable households in the State.
The Agency, therefore, wishes to invite eligible individuals to indicate their interest in providing their services in the under-listed position:
- Job Position: Project Internal Auditor (PIA)
- Job Location: Adamawa
The Project Internal Auditor shall:
- Prepare quarterly Internal Audit report of the State Agency.
- Prepare Audit Program for the year.
- Review and monitor the disbursement of the Agency’s (SOE).
- Strengthen the Internal Control System of the project.
- Review all authorizations, approvals, eligibility, and documentation of expenditures,
- Review the financial transactions of the communities in line with the Financial Procedure Manual.
- Undertake value for money audit of all project activities.
- Inspect and monitor all micro-projects in the communities.
- Carry out both compliance audits and non-financial audits.
- Inspect and appraise the accounting system in operation at the establishment to ascertain its adequacy and effectiveness.
- Verify the cash and other assets of the project.
- Examine the reconciliation statement with the monthly/weekly Bank statement.
- Ensure that the system of internal check and internal control introduced for the prevention or early detection of fraud and loss of cash, stores, and other assets of the project is adequate.
- Ensure that the deposit register is maintained as provided in the FPM.
- Check all postings of the assets purchased during the year to the assets ledgers.
- Ensure that every advance made is properly authorized.
- Ascertain that the Advances Ledger is kept up-to-date.
- Ensure that the agreement for the advance is properly executed.
- Have unrestricted access to any project document’s files or minutes.
- Prepare and ensure compliment for the project’s M&E system report.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by the General Manager.
- A university degree, Higher National Diploma in Accounting or Banking and Finance and membership of professional association such as ACA, ACCA, ANAN, or other equivalents.
- He / she must be a Civil Servant with Adamawa State Government on minimum of GL 12 with at least (5) five years post qualification experience.
Monday; 29th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a written application and a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) 9 copies each and all credentials/documents are to be submitted to the State Agencies (SA) at the address below:
The Board Chairman,
Adamawa State Community and Social Development Agency,
No. 57 Atiku Abubakar Road, Jimeta-Yola,
An electronic copy should also be sent to the e-mail: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Further information can be obtained at the address above during office hours [from 09 hours to 1600 hours] Monday through Friday (Except Public Holidays) from the Board Chairman, Tel: +234(0)706 762 8077.