Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid. Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs, and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small installments using their mobile phones.
- Job Position: Project & Key Account Manager
- Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The primary responsibility of a Project & Key Account Manager is to keep the project and all related processes running smoothly.
- The project & key account manager would manage relationships with corporate organizations to drive customer acquisition within these organizations.
- Incumbent would be responsible for coordination activities, resources, equipment, and information.
- Track and analyze projects’ performance, expenditures, procurement, and report about any possible or current blockers, risks, overflows, deficits etc.
- Delivering sales pitches and presentations to large organizations and Cooperatives to make a purchase.
- Scheduling meetings for big-ticket transactions with corporate customers to discuss how Lumos can effectively meet the needs of the customer.
- Identify Government projects, associations, requiring Lumos Solution and presenting to management upon analyzing impact and profitability to the business.
- Ensure open channels of communication with all stakeholders.
- Coordinates activities associated to organization participation at tradeshows or events.
- Ensure that all marketing merchandise necessary for brand visibility is available across all channels of sales.
- Attending and presenting at trade shows at corporate events and events on behalf of the business.
- Track and analyze all sales project performance, cost performance, schedule and report to the management on the changes project scope, project schedule, and project costs, being able to suggest the improvements of all the above stated.
Dimensions (KPIs / Metrics Measurement):
- Achievement of sales targets
- Timeliness and accuracy of report rendition
- Efficiency in coordinating with the regional sales team of POS related issues
- Accuracy and timeliness with communication to Sales Team
- Success of review meetings and coordinated forums
- First degree in Business Management or Finance field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Above average proficiency in MS excel, and powerpoint is important
- Support Demand Creation
- Corporate Sales and Presentation
- Reporting of Sales and Marketing Activities.
- Lead / Facilitate Presentations in institutions and Corporate bodies
- Facilitate new shop openings / Coordination of Sales Reps
- Management reporting
- Sales operations management
- Strategy development
- Process and policy development
- Conceptual and Analytical skill
Other Requirements (Behavioral etc.):
- Ability to unpack ambiguity and envision the end in mind and picture of success for Corporate sales.
- Analytical minded
- Attention to details.
- Result and service orientation.
- Effective team player; good with people – calm, good at building relationships
- Effective Communication / Presentation skills – written and oral
- Good listener
11th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.