Ella & Black Associates Limited – Our client, 360 Woman Africa Foundation, a Non-Profit organization is looking to fill a Project Lead role.
Job Position: Project Lead
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with founder and project team to identify and resolve issues. Dissecting the various arms of the projects as approved by the Founder to ensure they all come together to make a successful event.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans,needs and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of print materials , and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and execution for receiving guest on project day.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities to better deliver on project.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Attend all relevant meetings as directed by Founder/Board
- Communicates with all stakeholders to ensure the seamless and excellent delivery of project
- Ensures that speakers have all required communications needed for their session on conference day
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- ERP project oversight.
- The project Lead puts her best foot forward and is willing to deliver her job at all times.
- Should have 360 project management experience
- Education in any discipline
- Project Management experience in an NGO will be a plus
- A female prefferable
30th September 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CVs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Ensure to send appropriately to the right email address.