Telinno Consulting Limited is an indigenous telecommunications servicing company operating in Africa with Head Quarters in Lagos since 2007. We specialize in providing E2E (Design, Roll Out, Management, and performance improvement) solutions to enable our clients to offer best-in-class services to their customers while maximizing return on its network infrastructure investment. We achieved this in partnership with MTN, Ceragon Networks, LM Ericsson, Alcatel Lucent (ALU), NOKIA Group, ASCOM, NEC Engineering, and True Position, among Others. At Telinno, our people are innovative, passionate, and curious. We have a team that is broad and deep in their knowledge & skills. Our service portfolio and knowledge gained from the accomplished projects including the existing have positioned the company as a market leader in the network consulting services arena.
- Job Position: Project Logistics Officer
- Job Location: Lagos
- Maintain updated inventory control of parts and supplies, station wear, and turn out gear
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Lead planning and implementation of Logistics based Projects.
- Responsible for the end-to-end delivery and PO closure.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Conduct project reporting, capturing, and monitoring progress to clients and other stakeholders (e.g. Quality, SCM, Sales, Finance, and HR teams) at all phases of projects.
- Ensure all client tools, processes and checklists are utilized in the execution of projects.
- Responsible for scheduling and conducting client acceptance.
- Manage the customer relationship.
- Responsible for the cost, schedule control and validates payment milestones with the Program Manager and finance before payment to teams deployed in the region.
- Receive subcontractor engagement package and review according to supplier evaluation criteria.
- Attend and participate in appropriate job-related training and educational events as well as appropriate project / operations-related planning and informational meetings.
- Manage Logistics / Partners to achieve routine logistics operations.
- Ensure the equipment transporters get to the warehouse not later than 8 am on the date of shipment.
- Ensure Delivery notes (DN), waybill, or other required documentation are approved, submitted for PO closure not later than 1 week from materials leaving the warehouse.
- Ensure materials picked from the warehouse are checked for completion in accordance with the MRF and DN. There should no missing materials.
- Interested candidates should possess a degree with 4-8 years of work experience.
N150,000 – N180,000 / Month
23rd May 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.