Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Job Position: Project Management Office (PMO) Manager – Africa
Job Location: Lagos (Remote)
- Understand business requirements, design and implement management tools / solutions in the area of workforce management, project management and internal collaboration to increase operational efficiency.
- Implement management dashboards and balanced scorecards for Core Ops to improve transparency and enable data-driven decision making process.
- Develop and implement fit-for-purpose Project Management framework and processes to standardize project management within Core Ops. Work with stream leads in upskilling team members in Project Management skill set.
- Identify delivery gaps, recommend process opportunities and drive internal projects to optimise delivery outcomes.
- Track and actively manage key projects and action items. Assist Operation leaders to lead and follow-up on special projects and incidents.
- Collaborate both internal and external teams to achieve operation scaling up.
- 6 years or more experience with a Bachelor’s degree in a business-oriented field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Preference for internal or external consulting background.
- Hands-on experience of operational work experience, preferably finance or tech related industry.
- Solid understanding and execution of project management.
- Strong coordination skills and strategic mindset for internal cross team collaboration.
- Proven experience in stakeholder management.
- Ability to identify and solve complex problems.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online