Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms that have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
- Job Position: Project Management Officer
- Job Location: Lagos
- Project Management Office (PMO) Managers oversee business projects and ensure that are completed on time and within budget.
- They also ensure all team members uphold the company’s standards throughout each project’s development and execution.
- Oversee all aspects of projects, Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize the progress of the project.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding the status of the project.
- Establish Project Governance Structure
- Provide Management Report
- Priorities Projects as per strategic Business Objectives
- Forecast and Enable Resource Capacity Planning
- Facilitate Team Collaboration and Communication
- A good bachelor’s degree in an IT-related discipline
- PMI Certification (PMP, PRINCE 2)
- CISA (added advantage)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision within specific assignments.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2nd February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the closing date will be automatically rejected.