Aldelia Group – Our client is a French International School in Victoria Island, Lagos, with primary and secondary levels, currently conducting a building extension and renovation of old one.
- Our client is looking for a Project Manager with a good technical background.
- The main goal of this person will be to make sure of the good coordination between all stakeholders (i.e ITB Construction, French School, local companies).
- An exciting opportunity with this dynamic school awaits the right candidate. This is a busy, but friendly environment that will suit an organized person with a great eye for detail and plenty of team spirit.
- You will help minimize cost and implementation risks and provide the required liaison, documentation and everyday management of projects, ensuring that all project products and services are risk-managed, budgeted effectively and delivered in a timely manner.
- Project schedule updates and follow up
- Definition of School furniture’s
- Definition of items to be provided by Client (transformer, digital boards)
- The person needs to know English very well, and a bit of French if possible
- Experience: 3 – 6 years
- Preferred background: civil engineer/architect but the candidate is expected to show stunning coordination, anticipation, and project management skills.
- Some knowledge in procurement and subcontracting would be a plus.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Project Manager” as the subject of the email