Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. The three major arms are: Consulting, Recruitment and Training.
Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought after Human Capital Development Organization in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all profession.
Job Position: Technical Support Specialist / Project Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Provide customer support for the company’s Voice of Customer Cloud system.
- Handle customer inquiries and resolve support issues, such as data updates, report changes, and system configuration.
- Perform administrative duties, as required.
- This role is responsible for developing customer satisfaction and loyalty by resolving a wide variety of customer problems or customer education inquiries on the Voice of Customer software.
- The successful candidate will be required to understand urgency and ensure appropriate responses are given at the required times.
- Provide basic customer support in person, by phone, email, instant message or other communication methods.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Process customer change orders or support tickets and assist customers in a timely manner.
- Serve as a primary contact for inbound customer issues, resolving service and product issues.
- Provide Tier II level product support. Escalate more technical product-related issues to the proper Product Support Department.
- Track and document inbound support requests and ensure proper notation of customer problems or issues within a defined process.
- Provide and document suggestions for continued improvements to internal systems and products to ensure product quality and best business practices.
- Prepare and present training materials.
- Participate in training functions as requested by the supervisor.
- Maintain current understanding of the company’s products and the customers’ experience with those products.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or comparable.
- Minimum two years’ experience in software product support, repair or troubleshooting capacity.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to learn Voice of Customer system utilized by the Company. Solid skills in internet search processes and research abilities.
- Previous experience building and/or supporting a website would be a real plus.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the company.
- Planning, time management, good judgement and organizational skills.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or in the process of gaining certification within the next six months
21st September, 2022 by 3pm.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.