Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
- The Project Manager would coordinate and drive execution of diverse projects and teams across different business projects in alignment with business objectives and goals.
- Collaborate in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation that can concurrently run across different businesses with their respective project scope
- Converge reviews with project teams to identify and resolve issues as required
- Establish effective project communication plans and channels with respective project teams
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress along agreed timeframe escalating deviations with control measures where required
- Using appropriate tools and techniques, measure and track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Conduct risk assessment and ensure mitigation of risk to its minimal level
- Ensure utilization of all resources in an efficient manner in executing all project briefs
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements with recommendations for improvement
- Prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information for the attention of the Board
- B.Sc. Degree with at least 5 years in leadership position MBA – An added advantage
- Proven experience in Project Management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a MUST have.
- Organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Numeracy skills
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to motivate people
- Management and leadership skills
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Passionate, courageous and self-driven with keen attention for details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.