Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
Job Position: Project Manager
Job Location: Lakowe, Lagos
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients. Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Responsible for planning, coordination, executing, monitoring and documentation of all projects approved by the Management including preparation of user guide, training manual, working with EMV Operation to ensure UAT scripts, etc are delivered to time.
- Ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track as set by the Management. Forecasts change and communicates current and projected issues.
- Responsible for submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans, ensuring delivery to quality standards.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements. Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
- on the responsibility for a specific project or several projects within an organization working closely with the Management.
- Pro-actively engages present and future stakeholders in design, priority setting, and implementation and builds coalitions among the various stakeholders to move the project forward.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget. Recognizes problems or situations that are new or without clear precedent. Evaluate alternatives and find solutions using a systematic, multi-step approach.
- Develop, and initiate innovations and solutions where precedents and procedures may not exist.
- Facilitate project initiation/kick-off meeting, Prepare: project definition/scope/requirements, and ensure project scope is clearly understood by stakeholders and sign off all relevant documents prior to project implementation.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients. Work closely with software developers to ensure development conforms with standard and manage project implementation risks.
- Play active role working closely with IT Team and other internal stakeholders in software testing and user acceptance test (UAT).
- Work closely with the EMV Team in Project Management Office to ensure software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance and interface specifications.
- Any other function as may be assigned from time to time by the Head of PMO or company management.
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies such as SCRUM, Waterfall, Agile.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in a related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Budget management experience.
Key Skills and Competences:
- Confidence, Excellent technical skills, Organizational skills, Planning skills
- Analytical skill, Interpersonal skills, Communication skills, Problem solving skills
- Team-working skills, Attention to details
- Understanding of the code, specification and regulations related to the payment card industry, IT skills.
15th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates residing in Lagos Island, Lekki – Ajah, Ibeju-Lekki axis are encouraged to apply.