Fundtron Capital Limited is a FINTECH company that trades in fixed income, stock, bonds and primary and secondary market instruments and commodities. We are also into credits and Real Estates.
Job Position: IT & Project Manager
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Candidate will have responsibility for managing the company’s IT function to ensure that IT fully supports business objectives and the company derives a maximum return on its IT investment.
- The candidate will manage information technology infrastructure resources and computer systems, plan, organize, controls and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Ideal candidate will lead the design, specification, configuration, installation and maintenance of local area network hardware, software, and telecommunication services and internet service providers.
- He /She will design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures.
- The candidate must ensure security of data, network access and backup systems. He must be able to preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Responsible for IT Contracts and Vendor Management.
- Responsible for change management around IT implementations and upgrades.
- Provides technical consulting services where required.
- Manages Projects and Infrastructures in area of responsibility.
- Manages the relationship between service providers and the company, including negotiations, contractualization, service and support (SLAs).
- Running regular checks on network and data security.
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure.
- Designing training programs and workshops for staff.
- Conducting regular system audits.
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT.
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations, and outages.
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget.
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Science or Computer Science.
- At least 2 years post-qualification IT operations experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network & systems administration, databases, data storage systems.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize.
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices.
7th March, 2023.