Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Job Position: Project Manager / GM Technical
Job Location: Nigeria
- Lead the review operational processes, policies, standards, and procedures documentations.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of the drilling risk assessment for field activities.
- Review well cost performance with operations team and develop contractual strategy / methods of reducing cost exposures in well operations across the assets.
- Manage Drilling and Completion contracts across the assets by ensuring that the right set of tools are called-off from the appropriate contract without exceeding the ceiling value and the contract validity.
- Coordinate Drilling and Completions input during FDP and well proposal stage across the assets in line with D & C well delivery process.
- A Degree qualification in Engineering.
- A minimum of 15 years industry experience with an Operating Company.
- Highly experienced in contracts and project management, front-end well engineering design.
- Degree qualification in Engineering, Contracts and Project Management, front-end well engineering design.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online