Poise & Etiquette – Our client in the People Transport and Logistics Industry, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Project Manager
- Job Location: Lagos
- Partner with the technology & leadership to plan, schedule and deliver our products
- Manage a team of Front & Back End Software developers
- Assist in the development of product strategies and roadmap
- Manage development projects using JIRA, Google sheets/docs, or other project management tools
- Facilitate Scrum meetings for the product development team
- Facilitate cross-discipline communication to unify goals, and ensure timely communication of relevant issues to stakeholders and tech leads
- Manage the scope and capacity of the team throughout the project life cycle
- Manage the movement of backlogs into appropriate workflows
- Continually drive day-to-day production, scheduling sprints, balancing priorities, and tracking progress
- Analyze and address any process bottlenecks in product development pipelines
- Build close relationships with the Technical leads, Software Development team, and Business units.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years of work experience.
- Background in software development is COMPULSORY
- Extensive experience in project management and software development processes
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Product focused, professional attitude with exceptional communication skills, and able to resolve conflicts
- Ability to quickly come up with a workaround or pivot course is absolutely essential
- Daily use of JIRA & other project management software tools
- Experience in Unity in a professional environment
- Use of G Suite tools & Slack for internal communication
- Background in Software Development
- Self-driven and a great team-player
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- Ability to problem-solve under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.