Supra Investments Limited is an indigenous Holding Company having interests in many business activities that cut across various sectors of Nigeria economy.
- Job Position: Project Manager
- Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document needs.
- Must have B.Sc./B.Eng./HND Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 15 years practical experience in large road, Highway, bridge schemes, and civil infrastructure related.
- Must be COREN Registered
- The candidate should have a strong reputation in the construction of roads, civil and infrastructure projects.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Key Skills & Proficiency:
- Developing and Tracking Budgets
- Coaching & Supervision
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Performance Management
31st January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email their CVs to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the e-mail e.g. “Project Manager”.
Note: Multiple applications from the same applicant will not be condoned.